Friday 28 March 2014

FURATASSE

Holla guys!
 How are u ? Didn't feel, it's been awhile since my last post Hahaha Hmm bdw i wanna share to all of u guys about the new shampoo that i just bought from an Online shop (you may check it on my Instagram : @wyusalim) They said that it's good for hair loss (i hope so hahaha)Lately I got hair loss, ohh it really makes me scared :( so i wanna try this product out. It's Furatasse... furatasse product is a premium, professional hair care line focused on scalp care for beautifying hair problem!


"scalp essence"

Those are the photos guys!
Have u ever tried it guys?
what do you think ?
Please, let me know!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!~ I want to try it too!! I have naturally thin hair so maybe it can help me get thicker hair sis XD hahahaha, Love you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hands up in the air* First thing I noticed was your blog music! I totally started moving like the little avatar on the left. Lol! :))

    ReplyDelete