Saturday 4 October 2014

WEEKEND

"A well-spent day brings a happy sleep"  yeahh i'm kinda going to sleep. But, i'd like to share my saturday activities to my readers first...

We went to a shopping mall "One Utama" i thought it was One Prima. . 

Top : bought in a random shop in BKK
Skirt : Cotton on
Backpack : Topshop
Watch : Guess
Sandals : Vincci

Actually, it was our first time to come to this hmmm a quite big shopping mall. At the short story, the 5 girls were strolling around the shopping centre with aimlessly.

After walking for a bit long, we decided to have our lunch in "Kenny Rogers Roasters" 

Rockie's bowl
Special baked chicken meatballs with aromatic rice & cheese


Chicken & Garden meal


So here we had our lunch today.
(There were 2 more dishes)

After having our lunch, we stopped by a toy store. We had no idea how came our feet carried us here hahaha



May i have all of them? I'm not greedy just can't help it!


One,maybe??


These are just too cute! With : 
Sgd 7,95
Myr 17,50

You know that, i'll be super excited when i see something related to dogs. I wish someday i could own many many dogs.Promiseee, i'll be treating them not just some pets but hmm maybe more than that! LOL!
BOBO , i miss him so much...(some of my friends have been asking me, " why you always call Bobo with he/him? " Hmmm i was like eehh ahh hehh...

Hmmm back to topic, we also had our brunch at :

We ordered a Fondue for 5 people..

with four mini scoops of Belgian chocolate , strawberry , Vanilla&Cream , Cookies&Vanilla cream and Fresh fruits and one thing that can't be left which is the Hot Chocolate Sauce...







Yeahh, i felt like relaxing myself today. Since, in weekdays i have no time to treat myself well. I will have so many homeworks to do...Thinking of this , that , these , those. And sometimes i'm just afraid of my own shadow yeahh i have that fear and just keep it by myself..



I ended up my Saturday night with this. .


Thanks for dropping by.


Much love,


Wayu Salim

No comments:

Post a Comment