Saturday 3 October 2015

JAPANESE VILLAGE & BOTANICAL GARDEN

Hai, Hola, Hi, Salut, Kon'nichiwa, Annyeong
Well that's enough.

How are you guys doing?
I knowww....
It has been a while since my last posting.

Anw, me and my friends just went to Japanese Village and Botanical Garden last week, it's for a small project actually. But why not, we took it as a refreshment as well.
The trip took us about one hour to reach there from Subang Jaya. I would not say the place like really really fun or nice, but it's okay! It has a cool weather and quite nice scenery.

In Japanese Village, you will feel like you are in Japanese Garden, maybee??? It's actually a replica of a Japanese Village. I don't know, whether it really looks a like or not, because I have never been to Japan. (Hopefully soon) *fingercrossed* It cost us for about RM13/person to enter the place but I think children will get the cheaper price. It included the Japanese village and Botanical garden. They are connected each other.

They also provide a Kimonos rental, for about RM20/person.



















Location :
    Persimpangan Bertingkat Lebuhraya Karak, Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi, 28750 Bentong, Pahang, , Malaysia


Thanks for dropping by, loves!
p.s don't forget to watch my VLOGs on my youtube channel, "Mysalad hilfiger".

Much Love,

Wayu Salim

No comments:

Post a Comment