Wednesday 25 March 2015

EQUARIUS HOTEL

So guys, basically i wanted to upload a video that i have recorded about the look of Equarius Villa , but i don't know what happens i just can't access into my file. Ohh it really drives me crazy. Yess something is wrong with my camera and my memory as well. but hmmm maybe one of them? I even lost all of my documentations.
So, i'll just post some photos that i took during my stay at the villa.


too bad, i didn't take the front and 2nd floor's parts. It's my bad :( 

 this' the 1st floor's bathroom. It has 2 bathrooms. one is on the first floor and the other is on the second floor

 we also got a coffee maker! yeayyy that's one of the great parts that i loved!








For those who want to have a relaxation with family/friends or for weekend , i would recomend this villa to stay. It really suits for a family staycation or whatever it is! lol
You can also have a Jacuzzi right in front of the sea window. You just need to take out the boards or you can also call the staffs to help you. They are very friendly. Anw , There are only 11 rooms of this type of rooms. On the second floor it more looks like a living room with a comfy sofa and there's also a Jacuzzi place outside. 

Location :
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Villa and Hotel
Sentosa island
Singapore 098269


much love ,

Wayu Salim





No comments:

Post a Comment