Tuesday 31 March 2015

MALACCA


Here i'm gonna show you guys, some photos during our trip to "Jonker street" , Malacca. Guess whatt! we arrived home at 01,00 a.m . Could you imagine, how tired and exhausted we were! Nevertheless, we enjoyed our "Exploring the whole street foods" . I couldn't take proper photos, bcs my camera is being repaired:( . I'm really uneasy, with life without camera on my hands! Even though, phone does the work butt still i feel like something's missing! So don't blame me about hmmm the "quality" of the pics that i took. OK?
After getting in the Jonker street , we ate in a restaurant which i forgot the name and i had my "Hor fun" and two of my friends had different foods. (Sorry, i didn't take the pics) :D
It's not enough for us to only try at a restaurant, bcs we wanted to try all the hawker snacks.But yeahh Stomach has its limit. we can't force it again, So, we ended up with not so much food.






This one "Takoyaki" has been my favo food! OMG! Since Gustina asked me to 
try it, and after i tried it ohh God it's damn good!
I like the Baby octopus ones.


These are some ice cream eggs
"Here we are"



Anw, my outer was from : Cotton On
Black dress : H&m
Backpack : Topshop
and i took all of these pics by my phone (ip5s)



much love,

Wayu Salim

No comments:

Post a Comment