Thursday 23 April 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER - FOUNDATION

This is my first beauty product review, that i'm gonna tell you girls about how Make Up for Ever Foundation works. For me, it really works well and it covers my spots especially redness, but I like to use it with a Make-Up base, because it works better for me since i have a redness skin. Anw, I am using MU base from Givenchy with blue color (i will review it on my other posts) before applying the Foundation.

I'm using a N118 shade. Usually, i need like one or one and a half pump for my whole face (it depends on you though)

For those that have an oily skins , like me. I will suggest you to apply a loose powder after applying the foundation, because i won't say that it will really stay that perfect after a few hours, not like what people say that it will stay that long. Further more, it also does not have sunscreen protection, so you gotta apply SPF before applying this foundation, to keep your skin from sunburn. But over all , i like this product. Nevertheless, it doesn't really suit for those that like to use light make-up. 
By the way , I bought mine for about Rm 185-190. 




it comes out with this pump style, which i like it
because it's easier to use.






INGREDIENTS :

Aqua (water) , Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid.







*If you gonna try this product, after reading my review. Please let me know and and share with me.

Thank you <3




Much love,

Wayu salim




*you are not allowed to use any photos of this blog without any permission or credit from the owner.

Instagram : @wayusalim





No comments:

Post a Comment